Ongoing Maintenance Ensures Ongoing Success
Your relationship with your web developer generally ends once your website is completed. At Lakeside Web, we like to maintain connections with our clients to ensure their site keeps up as their business evolves.
Our maintenance plans are specific to your needs, including:
- WordPress updates and security maintenance to ensure your website continues to run smoothly.
- Minor and major content updates, including video, images, and text.
- Additions of new pages or features, such as galleries, custom email forms, etc. that meet the evolving needs of your business.
- Creating and updating SEO to continue driving traffic to your website.
Requests are generally completed within a few business days.
We Take Website Security Seriously
WordPress is a popular platform for creating websites. This means they can be a target for malicious traffic – which can be damaging to a brand’s image if your website is hacked.
Malicious attempts are made to find security holes to exploit and use your website for nefarious purposes. All websites are targeted, regardless of size or function.
When Lakeside Web maintains the ongoing security of your website, you can expect:
- Security upgrades are performed on your website as they become available.
- Reviewing security threats reported worldwide and applying the necessary security measures to your website.
- Our system sends us warnings. If there is an imminent security threat to your site, we take immediate action.